NDA for Data Recovery
- RETURN OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION All information provided by the Disclosing Party shall remain the property of the Disclosing Party. Receiving Party agrees to return all Confidential Information to Disclosing Party within 15 days of written demand by Disclosing Party. When the Receiving Party has finished reviewing the information provided by the Disclosing Party and has made a decision as to whether or not to work with the Disclosing Party, Receiving Party shall return all information to the Disclosing Party without retaining any copies.
- NON-ASSIGNABLE This agreement shall be non-assignable by the Receiving Party unless the prior written consent of the Disclosing Party is received. If this Agreement is assigned or otherwise transferred, it shall be binding on all successors and assigns.
- GOVERNING LAW This Agreement and all questions relating to its validity, interpretation, performance and enforcement (including, without limitation, provisions concerning limitations of actions), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Indian constitution, Bangalore, notwithstanding any conflict-of-laws doctrines of such state or other jurisdiction to the contrary, and without the aid of any canon, custom or rule of law requiring construction against the draftsman.
- No License Neither party does, by virtue of disclosure of the Confidential Information, grant, either expressly or by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any right or license to any patent, trade secret, invention, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights.
- Binding Nature of Agreement This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns.
- Provisions The provisions of this Agreement are independent of and separable from each other, and no provision shall be affected or rendered invalid or unenforceable by virtue of the fact that for any reason any other or others of them may be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT This Agreement sets forth all of the covenants, promises, agreements, conditions and understandings between the parties and there are no covenants, promises, agreements or conditions, either oral or written, between them other than herein set forth. No subsequent alteration, amendment, change or addition to this Agreement shall be binding upon either party unless reduced in writing and signed by them.
- Arbitration Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be resolved by arbitration conducted by the Civil court and in accordance with the rules thereof, conducted in Bangalore, India, or in any other convenient forum agreed to in writing by the parties. Any arbitration award shall be final and binding, and judgment upon the award rendered pursuant to such arbitration may be entered in any court of proper jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek and obtain temporary injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction against any improper disclosure of the Confidential Information.